View Single Post
Unread 18 Jun 2017, 16:44   #261
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: R72 discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
KittenZ was the only alliance that rushed ships, and didnt have any xans.
I heard someone saying that "VGN and BowS picked a strat to counter us" over there in kittenz? Maybe that your forts was open to our incs was the initial reason why they would be more likely to get incs compared to xan/zik heavy forts?
Also seeing you rushed ships, means you were our top hostile by far the entire round.
Yet you expect us to go hit planets that dosnt have any roids, and hadnt attacked us?
What is a valid reason for you if it aint roids or hostile fleet recieved?

Its you choice what-so-ever to take it as "its a personal vendetta", and decide to keep launching ships at us instead of attacking the biggest tags in your close proximity, and hope someone else would attack us and catch our attention.
Im pretty sure CT said the same to BF, why hit us if you can hit those that you are fighting against for ranks?
KittenZ hit on randomly picked gals for early roids. There is no aim for Bows or anyone else particular. There were more early attackers than I expected btw. So I assume unless u had traded some early coords, u received other incs too

Also only you seem to take it personal And on what stage when you werent gaining roids and loosing ranks u still kept KittenZ as a best possible target out there? :P

You could just admit the obvious.