View Single Post
Unread 9 Aug 2009, 21:44   #10
GReaper
The BOFH

GReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant future
Re: Mobile interface

Please excuse the bump of an ancient thread, however it still seems quite relevant.

I've got a new phone, even though it has a larger screen and a much better browser - Planetarion is still a poor experience on any mobile device. A mobile CSS file could make the experience a whole lot better by hiding the useless header, changing the layout to support small widths, navigation placed at the bottom of the page, along with other tweaks which could make the game more pleasurable.

I'm sure you've got some stats on how many players use mobile devices to see if it's worthwhile cause. I'm guessing that this game is heavily dominated by males who tend to like all things techie - players who are more likely to have decent phones?
GReaper is offline   Reply With Quote