Thread: "The Queen"
View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 19:50   #1
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"The Queen"

This past weekend, my wife and i went to see the movie "The Queen."

It was rather interesting and well acted. I was wondering if the movie has been released in the UK and if any of you have seen it.

The movie was basicly about the death of Diana and the reaction of the British royal family, the public and the government to that event.

The movie, in my opinion, made Tony Blair look rather good, made his wife look rather bitchy, portrayed Charles as a wlimp, Phillip as a bastard and HRM as a sympathetic figure who was in rather a tough spot trying to react to an unprecidented situation.

If any of you have seen this movie, I would like to know what your reaction to it was.

If you haven't seen it then feel free to contribute opinions without any foundation, same as always.