View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2015, 03:30   #98
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Blue's Stat Set Rnd 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post

and phantom t2 to banshee t2
and pegs init 5

You prolly should also move the T2 from Peg to one of the other Fr so that Ter isnt the defacto anti fi/co race in the uni, just like xan is and honestly I think you should drop the E/R on the Peg to counter the fact that its emp'd at 141% while other races are hit 175%(xan) 155%(zik) It's still a strong counter just make it less of a "I win ship" And actually I think you should swap the targeting on for xan Fr.
Vshh T1 Co Reaper T2 Fi same init. This adds strength to the Fr Team while at the same time making Xan not a strong counter to other xans.

Also in line with these changes I would make Reaper init 8 or Dev init 6. Depending if you want Ter stronger or Xan Weaker.

This change to the Fr class gives a need for Ter and Xan into the Fr Teamup one being strong vs Fi other being strong vs Co while both races having to build value into 2 other Fr. Zik Fr still got its problems I think the high init kill ship should be vs BS and steal vs Cr. As you can see I have many issues with these stats but i think they are 5x farther than Booji's Blue_Esper if you want to talk to me about changes let me know there are many different things you can do make these stats a bit better.