View Single Post
Unread 3 Mar 2013, 22:09   #9
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: not-quite-JBG's r51 stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Yes, this is bad for the game, but no, you can't become "immune" from just building three ships with this set of stats. The possible exemptions might be Ter FR and Xan FR, but those are the worst attackfleets without a doubt.
Sorry i think maybe you misconstrued what i meant by 'immune'. I meant that each race has a viable 3 ship build to proivde some coverage against all classes. I didnt mean it would mean nobody could hit you i just meant you target everything competitively. I would say this is probably far easier to acheive in nowdays PA as 95% of those ppl actively playing now know the importance of value and wont willingly crash it for roids.

From looking at the stats i can see atleast 1 3 ship build per races and some races have 2 or even 3!! This would make for a massively defensive and boring round imo, where the only concern is retards crashing on you (beware ND!! )

I can also see why ETD dominated the round with these stats, kind of makes me see the potential of ETD with the multiple ability thing (and more so see the need of removing them from the game tbh)
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote