View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2005, 07:43   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: When I grow up, I want one of these in my backyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLinus
Well, I've seen one in action last week during my physics lecture, and I really liked it. I instantly wondered why there are not cars etc driving with this kind of engine, then I felt asleep because I was tired (probably from staying up at night and doing things like reading these boards)...
Because the engine can not accelerate very fast (in terms of RPM), which is required for cars. Wikipedia told me that.
Still, I think it's great for saving energy costs by putting one in the yard. Although the initial investment costs for a professional engine might be a tad high. That's why I suggested making one self because the concept in itself seems simple enough.