View Single Post
Unread 8 Aug 2007, 20:02   #23
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice
Re: [Round 22] Terran success

ahh right I see what you mean Jonny. My bad, I didn't realise this board was for stats, I did take the name of the board at face value and for that I apologize, but to clarify my position, I do care about the stats, and as stated in this thread, I would love to see a perfectly balanced round, but in the context of this discussion, the debate has moved from what the stats were originally, to what one could achieve with the given stats, and once the stats are set in stone I stop caring about them (As once they are set your feeling towards them are irrelevant, is it the measure of you what you accomplish or fail to accomplish with the given stats)

Though from what you have said and a quick glance at the other threads if this is something that would be considered in the devlopment of the terran race for next round, then please do not let my statement discourage anyone form talking stats here. I promise to listen to what you have to say about stats with an open mind

Last edited by DarkHeart; 8 Aug 2007 at 20:07.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote