View Single Post
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 02:33   #37
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: You got F'd in the A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
You continued with trying to play the balls down the wing, and try and put balls in the box for a welsh dwarf.
England seemed a bit obsessed with this tactic against Wales. They kept on crossing the ball yet nearly all their crosses were absoloutely abymal.

As for tonight, I missed most the game from watching Wales vs Poland but I saw the end of each half and I had to laugh at Rooney's little tantrums at the end of the first half but then even more so when I turned it over and saw you 1-0 down. That may have been as much in shock as anything though. You really need a new manager as your team is good enough to win the wc really.