View Single Post
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 01:48   #31
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road
Re: You got F'd in the A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
i'm sorry. (to myself) I ought to have let this pass.

but honestly child what can you mean?

'the english public'???

do you imagine that the population of england gives a shit? you yourself are british. does your mother care about what happened? i'm posting in this bloody thread and to be perfectly honest all i know is that newsnight said that 'england' was beaten. i haven't got a clu by what number to what number.

but even that doesn't sum up your over excited idiocy.

what was the phrase you used? The english public wouldnt have accepted do you imagine that they even know what goes on? do you think foot ball. foot ball is run by comittee? do you seriously imagine that british people (yes british. we all are. england, scotland, wales, ireland, are each as silly an idea as the other) have a say in what some people who kick a ball for a living do?

it's as absurd as pretending that professional wrestlers wrestle.

whether you like it or not (and i know that you don't. but i do not care) you are british.

those sportsmen doing whatever they did while i wasn't paying attention. do you understand? that is not you. that is not your life. if you have any serious political improvements to make. but them to the people. if you don't then ask yourself

"why have i decided to define myself be disapproving of everything that happens"

put in 'sun reader' terms. say something or shut the **** up
Yahwe you say that it doesn't matter at all and that nobody in England cares? So how come it matters to the Peace in Northern Ireland if we won? Surely if no one in England cares, no one in Northern Ireland would have cared either..

nice logic.