Thread: Worst Round EVA
View Single Post
Unread 13 Sep 2010, 16:05   #54
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all
Re: Worst Round EVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockba View Post
its funny how you big boys of big alli's talk strategy and all you do is attacking small planets . Planets twice the size team up to be sure they get their 40 roids lol , its disgusting and thats why i quit this game after about 30 rounds . it becomes more silly every round .
Thats because it has bcome harder to gain roids but easier to keep them imo. People organise large waves to gain only 40 roids because solo they are unlikely to land and if you get 40 roids a day and manage to keep them you are probably looking at a top 50 rank finish I expect.
Don't think you can necessarily pin the blame on on the large allies as they are only doing it out of necessity to maximise their chances of lands.
I can understand your frustrations as it really does make the split between the top tier allies even larger from those lower down. If this was not the case i'm sure the metagame could/would be more interesting with more people able to affect the outcome rather than a grouping of 3/4 allies dictating the politics of the round

(there were a few skirmishes further down the rankings this round that seemed interesting, wish I had more information on those and how they came about and what happened there)
Nitz is offline   Reply With Quote