View Single Post
Unread 16 Apr 2017, 19:22   #160
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Oh butch3r you are incredibly stupid.

Quitting in emorage is funny and I guess for the forum you have to dramatise it as much as you can to try and make a point that isn't worth making. Every single statement from you is full of inconsistency, inaccuracy and lies.

Please give everyone a break from your bullshit and stop pretending to take the high road every chance you make up.

I've been both on and against your side many many times in PA and I have to say, being "on" your side never actually feels like you are playing for the team at all. Rainbows is an alliance that probably has some potential at its core but it is steered by your moronic leadership into an outcome which is only ever labelled as destruction.

You love to try and play political games which everyone see's straight through, you love to spam the forums with utter rubbish that everyone slates, but more importantly deep down you love to be a failure, because that is all I ever see from you.

Forest has made quite a valid point here, you are full of shit.
So you didnt leave the block channel due to our "lynch mob" against p3ng?
Atleast thats how your other HC explained your instant depature.

Our political plays has been pretty simple the last few round, we have supported the underdogs or the smallers tag, and avoiding to do deals with the bigger ones. Maybe you think this is a "political play", but it realy isnt. Im pretty sure i made this clear when accepting a deal with you last round? We would love to see ND/p3nguins beat the odds, and we tried to help you by not attacking you.

Yeah, ofc challenging Ult by not seeking an NAP this round has led to us ending up with a bloody nose and some utter destruction so far. Its okey for me, as i know if it wasnt us there would be some other poor tag in our close proximity.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote