View Single Post
Unread 16 Apr 2017, 18:55   #158
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
If it was up to me, I would ally ult and hit you round after round.
Because you are the worst kind of player. You are a hypocrite first and foremost. You have 'built' a block to hit a block who won't hit ult, when infact you won't hit ult. You are technically inept.

I can tell you what will happen, we will get hit and we will lose roids, just the same as the others you hit. You will cause resentment and force us closer to ult.

If it was me, I would ally ult today, for the next 3 rounds.
Luckily for you, the people who make the decisions aren't as spiteful as me.

You have enough to hit Ult. You have the value and nothing to lose. You could stop them. But you choose the easy way out because you are a 'training alliance'. I call bullshit. Train your players to play properly and not hide behind app.

Hypocrite.
I dont think anyone in CT/ND/p3ng would ever question what i wanted to do with people that kept NAPing Ult this round since they were so dominant allready.
This is the reason why p3nguins HCs emorage quitted the "block channels" in the first place, because we wanted their head on the spike due them NAPing Ult with no regards of what it would do to "balance" of the round.
Maybe if people stopped trying to look for the easy way out to secure their goals for a "quiet round" or "planet ranks", there would be no need for a initial block at that magnintud in the first place.
If most alliance just hit upwards, or towards the alliance with the most roids Ultores would more likely get more random incs than they usualy do. I know that is just a theory that would only work on paper, but atleast not doing deals with the top alliances would be a start for a fairer game.

Now that you NAPed the strongest alliance, and got two other tags to be included in your deal, you feel that its unfair that you should pay for it by getting incommings by other people who aint happy with how CT conduct their bisniss?
Poor you.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote