Thread: Oh. My. God.
View Single Post
Unread 6 Aug 2007, 17:31   #16
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Oh. My. God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
I don't know if using Vista gets any easier because I can't see how it could be...what exactly are you having problems with?
It's totally freaking me out. They've renamed Add/Remove Programs for crying out loud!

WTF have they done to mineweeper with it's colours(!) and it's pop-up messages(!) It's hardly the end of the world but it's scary and new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awake
On another note; Why on earth did you buy a computer from PC World?
Basically my laptop broke and I needed a new PC quickly, very quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
Only first time advice I can give is Control Panel->User Accounts->Turn User Account Control off

doing so will save your sanity from the unrelenting UAC dialogue.
I can't describe how fantastic this post is.

I must admit it isn't as terrible as it would first appear although there are loads of little things I just don't want. I have always kept the shiny things as low-key as possible and as familiar to Windows 95/98 as possible. I don't appreciate being dragged kicking and screming into the 21st century.

I have no real need for it and I just think wiping it and installing XP will make this PC run faster. However, it doesn't come with any disks but it does allow me to make my own, apparantly. But in the end I'll probably settle into this and won't bother until I run this machine into the ground.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote