Thread: R72 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2017, 19:13   #54
Jintao
The evil stats guy

Jintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of light
Re: R72 shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadoc View Post
BS being strong is the reason i suggested moving etd bs to cr. Cr as a whole is going to be heavily under represented being only emp and that makes Fr fleets able to spam only one ship which is always advantageous.

Ter Bs having low init plus Etd Bs emp is a little absurd. Especially when the only only thing that fires at it is the dealer, and it has the same init which generally makes things wonky when it comes to emp.

Edit: I didnt see Scarab previously. I dont know what to think now. Cath low init normal ships blow my mind
Etd BS used to be 2 cr EMP ships. And 2 full emp fleets teaming up seemed well useless. I talked with paisley and we were thinking of making cr emp stronger than other emp by 10-15% to promote using cr.

About the scarab. I prefered a cr ship to prefire BS. But etd/zik only had stealers which couldn't be changed to kill cause it would mess up the design. Xan had no cr ship and cat was emp. Ter already had 2 prefire ships so couldn't take a 3rd. So in the end i had settle for changing the cat ship to same init as bs and giving it a lower eff. It will stop bs, but it's not a great ship either
Jintao is offline   Reply With Quote