View Single Post
Unread 5 May 2017, 17:33   #424
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorf View Post
@Forest: how many time did you get up at night and DCed? And how many def fleets did you launch to your alliance? In my eyes a strong alliance consists of 70% dedicated Hc, BC, DC team and the rest is brought by active members doing what they're told.

From my little experience this active core exists in ult, bf and app. Just sitting there enjoying nights of full sleep while complaining about other allies sacrificing this sounds like a lazy excuse. That's no offense, but have you ever considered being more active to reach better results?
I am plenty active enough, but thank you for your advice.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote