View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 15:53   #188
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
I never said cheating was fair game, in fact, I said the opposite, that if we kicked a cheater, we'd still be winners.

See, Butch3r, I don't bother arguing about cheaters anymore, because there really is no point. Unless someone has 37 farm planets they somehow roid, while deffing themselves with them, cheating is really not game breaking anymore. Plus, throwing around false accusations of cheating is like your own, personal past time. Even if you managed to find a cheater, its either going to be such a minor rule break, as to be unimpressive, or they might actually get closed, and someone else would just fill the void, regardless, leading to you training your complaining ray gun onto them.

Admit it Butch3r, you'll only be happy in a Kim Jong Un like situation, where we all pretend like we're playing, but we just let you roid us, and then congratulate you on the masterful win in EORC,when you solo win top planet, galaxy, alliance, cluster, para, and league, which doesn't exist, but we made it up just so we could give you another award.

P.s. Xerxes is Love, Xerxes is Life. All hail Xerxes.
You simply asked what i would like to see to make it a fairer game, one of the points was the attitude towards illegale play.
I said you could start taking a stance against cheating, kicking the cheaters out instead of giving them a safe haven for what ever reason. "Zwans helped starting the alliance, so he is allowed to continue with what ever he is doing that gets him closed", "Brazil is ult core, everyone that has been in ultores before is allowed to rejoin no matter what crimes theyve been found guilty of since they left."

I know Ultores would still be a strong alliance even without all the dirt, but it seems to me like you says it dosnt matter, you wont kick out cheaters, as someone else would just join Ult and keep up the cheating.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote