Thread: R71 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 11 Mar 2017, 09:39   #88
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R71 shipstats

There was nothing wrong with the original set. There was far more holes that allowed 2 man and solo lands. You haven't seen the original because it's sitting on my Google Drive spreadsheet.

The changes made have been poor, this constant need to 'balance' or plug holes has with each change made it harder to land.

Agreed that once you add in even more knee jerk and unnecessary game changes from PA team it has had an overall detrimental effect to them but these changes weren't known when I started making them.

What started off as a fun project to make a cloak free set has turned into some hideous uber defensive set which unfortunately I had hardly any say on any of them.

Jintao I'm most dissapointed after an at length discussion about certain ships with certain names fulfilling certain roles that you felt the need to completely go against this, which feels like s proper dig in the ribs to a set my name is on.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote