View Single Post
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 16:51   #23
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: IE 7 (hey leshy)

I thought ActiveX was a "bad thing" because it's possible to manipulate ActiveX controls to implant viruses on your machine.

I doubt I'll move over to IE7. The only real gripe I have with firefox is its memory utilisation, but even that doesn't seem as bad as people claim. I never run out of memory anyway. Besides, firefox has its javascript console, which I find vital for debugging javascript, and the various plugins I have installed.

As far as visual appeal goes, I hated the new firefox theme at first. But now I'm used to it, and even like it. I'm sure the same thing will happen with IE's theme.

The only reason I'm "pro-firefox" and "anti-IE" is because IE seems to flaunt standards to a far greater extent than firefox does. That important to me because I hate it when I have a website that's standard compliant in firefox but as soon as I test it in IE it's all ****ed up. I'm thinking the advanced selectors in CSS2 here.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote