Thread: Lostprophets
View Single Post
Unread 30 Jun 2006, 01:22   #34
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Lostprophets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opi
Out of curiosity, who played Metalcore in the late 80s?

I think the current type of metalcore won't get into mainstream because it's a bit too heavy/rough for a good bit of the "mainstream audience", I'd say. Unfortunately, this also depends on one's understanding of mainstream, which differs from casual listener to indie elitist.
Biohazard ? Integrity ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metalcore

I've never heard of Nuclear Assualt or any of the other bands early bands other than the two I mentioned to be honest. I used to have a mate who always used to bang on about Integrity when we were about fifthteen so I used to end up listerning to a bit of metalcore then, they're not actually that horrible.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote