Thread: Lostprophets
View Single Post
Unread 20 Jun 2006, 10:10   #14
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Lostprophets

I'm only doing the emo thing to get into naive emo girls (knickers).

But I didn't want Lostprophets to follow the other bands and make emo music. I really like them and their first two albums was different. However this new album sound similar like the other emo bands/albums I downloaded recently. They even decided to dress like emos and got emo haircuts.

It's a shame. They just followed the crowd like lost sheep*.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Oh and Blasto - Angels and Airwaves are more depressing than emo (and not as good).
I know. I saw them live last Tuesday at Brixton and to be honest, it wasn't a great show. I liked the songs/music/album but they were just plain on stage. Nothing like Blink unfortunately.

P.S. I'm only talking about the Lostprophets being emo based on their new single. I'm not sure what they're new album sounds like. I shall be buying the album, seeing them live and get it signed on the 26th of June at HMV Oxford Street.

*Get it? They're Welsh.... Sheep. I'll shut up now.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote