Thread: Philosophy.
View Single Post
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 02:35   #16
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Philosophy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
do you know of a place I can d/l this
Reading online texts is shit because a) its hard to read large amounts of text onscreen, and b) you cant write things in the margin so you'll lose track of interesting sections. Short online papers are good because you can print them out, but if its an actual book then avoid avoid avoid. Having said that, theres a lot of older stuff freely available here - you should be able to find copies of anything 'classical' (Plato/Aritstotle/Descartes/Kant/etc) without much trouble.

edit: I notice theres an online copy of Bertrand Russell's "Problems of Philosophy" there which is often recommended as an introductory text. I dont particularly like it, but you might. They seem to have Existentialism as a Humanism too There's no version of his History online though because its about 800 pages long and probably still copyrighted.

Last edited by Nodrog; 5 Sep 2005 at 02:51.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote