View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2017, 11:18   #11
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Announcement about future of PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
. So does this mean that Ranul Tech owns PA?
A. Technically, no, Jagex retains ownership. However, from the perspective of each individual player, there will be no relationship with Jagex. Ranul Tech (i.e. PA Team) will be in charge of making all decisions, finance, legal obligations and most importantly: making the game enjoyable!
Q. So where does the money from credits go?
A. All money from credit purchases goes to Ranul Tech, and will be used for infrastructure costs as well as the development of the game.
Q. When is this change happening?
A. The changes have begun, and the full migration is expected to be complete over the course of the next 2-3 days.

Can we have a breakdown of where the monies have been spent? (tbh I wasn't even aware that Jagex gave away their interest)
This happened 4 years ago.... no one cares anymore. Lunar spends the profits on cheese and wine.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote