View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2006, 00:02   #2
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Discussion of exiles/placements and incentives for teaching newbies

That's an interesting system. Those who do economics can see the strong market influence in the final section.

Whilst i've not the time to go into detail now, i am curious about one thing; when resources due to a failed bid are 'lost' - where do they go? to the player who accepted the bid, to their galaxy fund, to the ether?

Additionally, i am not sure about having new galaxy each time someone is exiled or chooses to exile. Is it so hard to have a "Market Garden" galaxy where all available planets are listed (but with severely limited options such as no in-gal def, no gal fund, no ministers etc?). That way it would be easier to find people without a planet search...
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote