View Single Post
Unread 1 Oct 2014, 13:09   #209
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Stats - Round 59 and beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
This thread is a PERFECT example of why we need the so-called "stats committee" that appoco talked about. It's absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for a person to make a set of stats if he's to listen to every person in this thread, most of which are either a) biased, b) an idiot, c) both.

What I propose to you Tia is to not make ANY changes for a day or two. I'll try to look at the current stats later on today and give some feedback as the current discussion going on in thread isn't looking very positive regarding next round's stats being alright.
This is sooooo true.

Tbh this thread should not exist. There should be 3-4 people who make them and beta shouldn't be open to plebs with new stats. If you wanna BETA TEST the game then use an old set. Stats released 48 hrs before round start sorted.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote