View Single Post
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 14:07   #47
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of
Re: Race for topspot

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
How has it not been an open round this round. Certianly one of the more open rounds I can remember.
O.K. I haven't played so there may have been some subtleties in game dynamics over the round which I haven't been aware of, but if asked who I thought would win Alliance / Gal / Planet at the start of the round, I would have offered "Ascendancy" without much hesitation.

As I understand it, the leader of their closest rivals was closed for cheating - I read this to imply that at best he felt he needed a little *ahem* extra advantage to be able to compete, or at worst was just staggeringly incompetent.

Anyway, open round or not, I'll start the predictions for next round here:

Alliance - Asc
Galaxy - Asc
Planet - Asc

Asc have won, what, 21% of all Planetarion rounds now?
(I am assuming 7 wins 33 rounds - I'm not very numerate someone correct me if I am wrong).

Now I don't know how you define an open round, but this doesn't seem too open to me. I'm sitting here and thinking "oh wow crab, you will look like such a fool next round when ND, CT, Evo, Apprime, P3ng, or some reformed Fury / Legion / Exilition wipes the floor with them..." but lets be honest, that probably won't happen will it?
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote