Thread: R57 Stats sets
View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2014, 22:43   #219
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold
Re: R57 Stats sets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machado View Post
Isn't it possible to just move every init 3 and higher up one? So 5>6, 6>7, etc, without breaking anything? I mean, if that's the main thing stopping you, that should be easy to fix.

Anyway, stats look fairly balanced for the most part. Nice job I'm still kind of worried that fr might have a hard time defending vs cr/bs. They get hit hard.
There is no need to do that. I could have/would have if i wanted when making the first init 3 kill ship. But, it wasn't really required. The interaction between co/fi is fine the way it is now. Unless someone can PROVE otherwise, i will stick to my calcs and trust.

Plus it wouldn't just be an easy move everything up an init. That could meaing doing to to 30 ships. There is T1 fi T2 de involved means De inits come into play T2 fr or T1 fr/de. It could a nightmare.

Also CR/Bs is supposed to hit into FR gals. So don't be worried. It will happen. That's the point ^^

Last edited by SantaCruz; 21 May 2014 at 22:55.
SantaCruz is offline   Reply With Quote