View Single Post
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 13:06   #8
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] league #3 - starts saturday 27th

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
that system seems to work for me, however, can i suggest 2 threads - 1 per league, so that people (like me - i admit to being an idiot) don't get confused about which they have and haven't done
you're right, it probably isn't necessary to have them all in one league, it's just august having 4 has been a special case, and a bit of a prediction overload

48 hours until this one starts - I hope someone enters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I think only the biggest European games should be included.
Ones between 2 well-known teams or later in the season ones between top 3/4 teams as well...
That was the original intention.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote