Thread: Congrats ND
View Single Post
Unread 23 Aug 2011, 22:35   #44
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: Congrats ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
xVx on the other hand can not make such a claim. I remind you of last round, xVx were hitting CT along with App, and even then, CT managed to overtake you, with quite some ease.
xVx crashed about 4m score into TGV while CT was ahead with 10 days to go, kept on hitting TGV for at least another 3 days passing CT in the process. By then ND/DLR/p3n/ToF/Rock were hitting xVx and with 3 days to go xVx lost the lead to CT (mostly because of 3-4 member crashing, certainly not because CT did well, as proven by the huge gain ND had on both CT and xVx that night). Nowhere did CT manage to overtake with 'quite some ease'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
And TGV took xVx apart leading xVx to ask for a ceasefire, 1v1 earlier in the round, another fact that is again undebated
The ceasefire was instigated from TGV as a response to CT pulling away from them at the time. I won't deny TGV had been winning the fight for about 10 days before that tho.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote