Thread: Tgv & nd
View Single Post
Unread 22 Jun 2011, 19:37   #74
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Tgv & nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Personally I'd view it as the 3 alliances most likely to compete for the round win removing the alliance who last round quite adequately demonstrated that even if they don't want the #1 spot they're going to give it to whoever they feel like. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

Think thats probably the most sensible comment out of everything on this thread

regardless of how big Apprime is and wether or not there going for any kind of win they are still Apprime as Demort said 'the best attacking and defensive unit' in PA.

So yes it might take 3 allainces to take them down but take them down they will - every time CT, TGV or ND land on these value heavy App planets they get a score boost (and roids) this will keep them growing nicely and if xVx tries to make a play im sure 2 of these 3 allies can keep apprime locked down for a night whilst the third one raids some xVx planets and keeps there roid gain stagnant atleast.

I dont beleive ND will makes the mistakes of previous rounds... especially as this is a ST round - hitting big planets is what it is all about so why stop???
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote