View Single Post
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 16:57   #34
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
rnd 3 | Total n00b joined just before the end, only notable bit was myself and a rl friend raping the gc, then the moc of my gal.

rnd 4 | Slow start (9 person priv gal merged with a 16 planet priv gal, most owned by 1 person ) After X16 formed round was fun with our defence against E16 attacks, good organisation for a non-elite p alliance

rnd 5 | Total boredom for most of round, in a top 50 legion gal in a fury/legion owned cluster, stopped playing seriously after 3 weeks.

rnd 6 | After a nice 3 week period of constant incomming dropped my gal from top 20 to out of top 500 spent most of the round attempting to keep gal mates active, and making sure that all the xeta/fos gals in cluster stayed with the nap (they did to my surprise). Only time in pa i ever got asked by an enemy officer to take his roids before someone else got them

rnf 7 | Trying to keep a random gal in top 100, succeded at the expense of using up almost every favour i was owed

Fav round, round 4 because although there was almost constant war, it was all at sensible times none of this waking up after 3 hours sleep to check attacks etc

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote