View Single Post
Unread 8 May 2006, 01:04   #78
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: G-lined ([0] Spaming ** Banned until Mon May 8 00:06:17 2006)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
And you know whats really great, if i even ATTEMPTED to voice half my complaints of this thread on the netgamers forums, all i'd get would be closed threads and told to be quiet. They aren't even interested in hearing users complaints, nevermind dealing with them, and Mushrooms reply to me above is yet another blatant example of that.
Come off it NB3, I don't think I've seen one single example of a thread being closed on the netgamers forums because it contained a complaint about us.
You're speaking as a person who has had easy access to at least 2 opers due to your place in the #pa ops team and even ignoring that, as someone above said, finding an oper has got easier in recent times.

I'm not saying that the network doesn't have problems, I damn well know it does. But as for my reply above, I can't immediately explain what's gone on simply because I don't fully know the details and being quite frank, I wouldn't be on the team much longer if I started openly discussing internal issues, like cause of this particular episode.

You obviously don't believe it, but we do try and help people out on the network and keep it running smoothly - which obviously has gone very wrong in this instance, but I rather resent the fact that you've done your best to turn a thread about this current hitch into "101 reasons why netgamers staff are shit".

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote