View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 13:22   #43
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
Re: An insightful and original thread

in round 18 i jumped at the chance to arrange an attack on antigone (a long time friend of mine) when he was thrown out of exilition.

round 6/7 i recalled from the defence of a fleetcatch on the order of a friend who was doing the fleetcatch and in the process ****ed over my alliance m8.

round 1-3 i had several planetarion accounts all interacting (didnt we all)

i have logged into peoples accounts if they desperately need a fleet moveing to save it (Gate's planet in round 13 and a couple other planets over the course of the last couple rounds)

Round 13 i spread dessent among the HR Officer staff over an argument with hc over planet naps among the HR HC. The following round i poached several friends away from HR for InSomnia (doing the same again to NewDawn in round 16 despite giving the HC several assurances that i wouldnt talk to other ND players to ask them to move)

I encouraged Crowly to defect from ND in the last tick of round 16 costing them a ranking or 2 in the process. I then denied all knowledge of it and hid him in InSomnia for most of the round under the nickname Aziphirale...ND HC did not know a thing

Round 19 i text messaged SPritfire pretending to be a fellow ND player on the joint attack on my planet asking him to recall which he did (abused the number i recovered from the ToF arbiter)

the list goes on

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....

Last edited by Mek; 2 Feb 2007 at 13:32.
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote