View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 12:49   #42
Zirikk

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold
Re: An insightful and original thread

I remember my galaxy having a farm-planet in rounds 3 and 4.
I didn't attack it myself though and I think it was mostly used by smaller planets in my galaxy.
Farming wasn't against the rules those rounds anyway, but I'm pretty sure it was someones multi account.

In R5 I was a member of Virus and my galaxy contained few Xanadu-planets, some Armada-HC and Toc'ra(or something) but no Fury at all. I believe that was my most active-round but our galaxy got roided by Legion pretty much every night.
Me and Virus-HC got fed up with the situation(of me needing defence all the time), and I was asked to join Rud:s galaxy wich had Fury-players in it (Bluearmy was the GC).
I had to start a new planet, because I wanted to give my old planet back to the ones who payed it, and Zeus might not have moved it anyway.
In my new galaxy I got lots of donations and I was told I could attack one of my new galm8s "friend" to get my fleet growing faster. I ended up attacking that "friend" quite alot that round and my planet wasn't attacked anymore.
I had pretty big planet in the end but the later part of that round was really boring.
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote