View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 00:08   #29
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: An insightful and original thread

During r5 when I was Fury Executive I faked net disruption like "power cuts" and "ping timeout" to avoid ViruS moaning at me about Legion.

I kicked out members in Wrath just to sacrifice them to Legion in order to get the hit to be Wrath-only and condoned by Legion onto the top Elysium galaxy in r5. (Legion in return kicked their members there)

I once hit another Fury member by mistake and landed during r4 or r3. I had to have a meeting with Ghengis whom decided my fate, but since I ended up losing my fleet - that was determined to be punishment enough.

Eclipse involved a power-struggle where we nearly went into civil war when I landed on a member in Focht's galaxy. Focht threatened to kick me out. I held support from Rob, KillGhost and other key individuals with Eclipse and we nearly conducted a coup to take Eclipse for ourselves. I had the support of famous groups like Mercury & Solace and Esthar - plus Marduk from ToT. Many people don't realize how -close- it got.

Synthetic Sid refused to let me take control of Wrath for r7 and blocked plans for my re-promotion to Executive (I had stepped down following the disaster of my term in r6 - but then me & military at that stage didn't mix. My only decent military rounds were r4/r5 with old stats pre races). However, when Sid didnt turn up for r7 Cryptic was placed in charge and he allowed the promotion.

I have more, but I think that's enough for now. Nomatter what anyone can say - the only thing I have is loyalty to my friends from Fury.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote