Thread: Facebook add-on
View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2007, 20:22   #22
Red-

Red- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these parts
Re: Facebook add-on

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Facebook and to less of an extent myspace is used a bit like MSN was used 3-5 years ago. When you have a spare 5 minutes in the day you pop on, have a chat, maybe look at a few pictures etc. For people between the ages of 18-30 it is an essential way of keeping in touch with friends from old and new.
Que? MSN is something thats just there, if friends/colleagues etc need to talk about something or want to say hi they do that instead of ringing or texting.

Why on earth spent time logging on and off - arent ya online 24/7?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
There is nothing wrong with facebook, that's because it is acceptable. I don't mind telling people I check facebook on my phone on the way to work, because 9 times out of 10 they will probably do the same.

Facebook probably well not probably it does, take up more time than pa, but that is not the point. The point is the social prejudice that forms around planetarion because of its reputation from years gone by.
Noting wrong because its acceptable? Its worse then PA will ever be to many

Ill bet ya 95 out of 100 on my uni dont have facebook or myspace profiles.