View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2010, 12:08   #314
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Asc/THINLYVEILEDTHREAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
Yes you DO mind. Fact is, you and your PR brigade go out of their way to remove any negative notion related to Asc. If you're all so desperate doing that, then there must be something you're ashamed of? Otherwise, why bother?

I'm not wrong. What I said about R16 is correct. You didn't even play that round so I don't expect you to know this. Maybe it doesn't apply to how Asc played afterwards. Again, that is completely irrelevant to me.
What you're doing here is to assume that it "You have something to be ashamed of" logically follows from "Not liking that people have negative thoughts about you". That's like assuming that "Your hair is on fire" follows from "the earth revolves around the sun". I mean, your hair probably wouldn't be on fire if the earth suddenly dropped out of orbit but aside from that there's no real connection and the supposed reason is much more interesting than the conclusion anyway (Unless you're someone whose hair is on fire I suppose).

I actually care what people think about me, and I try to act in such a way as to discourage people thinking I'm pantsonhead retarded. In a way that's a part of who I am I guess - I'm not doing this because I have some particularly shameful secret or anything, it's just natural to not want people to dislike you. Most people in Ascendancy don't really give a shit about what others think of us, but there are those of us who do. For one thing I'd like people to have the right idea about us and I'm pretty sure mz does too.

For the record, he did play round 16 in Ascendancy.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote