View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2016, 22:47   #125
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R67 Shipstats proposals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I don't know why you're listing reasons why ships may deviate from the average.
But then again, the mafia would never "know why" anyone would be listing reasons for something being wrong or right in any stat set.

With a new head in stats, who actualy seems to not be one of the mafia, we have gotten ourself "guidelines" on what stats is acceptable or not, ofc the issue being no sets(except yours) was ever acceptable.

Rogues/p3nguins/TheoDD/Jintao(stats chief) seems to be focusing on offensive stats, where all races have equal solo options. Not focusing on allie strats, or team up synergy/power.

Tiamata has a very mathematical approach, every race/ship class is more or less equal in amount of ships fireing at it, and the amount of ships in that class.
If say terran dont have a DE, it could be a very big problem and adding a DE ship to terran wich people would most likely not build would be the solution.
Also the average EMP eff very often is the same accross the board, no matter what "strat option" is favourable.
This would ofc work very well if on signup races where equaly spread.

My approach is very anti mafia, ive started in the opposite end, on what "allie strats" is avaible, and try make all of em(CO vs FR vs DE vs CR vs BS vs MIX) more or less an even fight.
This ofc has been upsetting the mafia, "WHY DOES XAN HAVE 3 PODS ITS OP", or "WHY CANT ZIK SOLO ANYTHING, NOBODY WILL GO ZIK", and a lot of other excuses why a set like this(not necessary mine) would not be playable.

Ive been offering a my set(small changes every time ofc), for 5 rounds, and i have made sure my emp average is more or less on point. If Tia/NoXiouS claims that "this is how emp eff is suppose to be", i mustve miscalced the rounds wich i compared my sets towards.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK