View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 16:21   #1068
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
<@Zhil|afkfood> Guys, can we all agree someone from this room wins ally and just make sure Ult DONT win?
<@gm|away> pot, kettle....
<@Zhil|afkfood> they'll emo
<@Zhil|afkfood> and it'll be better and more lasting than any alliance win
<@Zhil|afkfood> the round we made Ult give up PA
<@Zhil|afkfood> so lets just all kill App next round early
<@Zhil|afkfood> to make sure theyre irrelevant
<@ManiacMagic> well we will sk them from round start
<@Zhil|afkfood> if Ult play, lets just all kill Ult t the very start
<@Zhil|afkfood> 1st tick out of protection
<@ManiacMagic> think prime first then ult
<@Zhil|afkfood> then officially start the round

Thanks for stating how shit you all are.
Oh wow, if you understood the context at all you would see it was tongue in cheek.

I've made zero plans for next round in the real world.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote