View Single Post
Unread 25 Dec 2012, 13:33   #24
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: New MH team / head of MH team?

I think kargool that a main point of the problem was something discussed about 10 months ago?, that according to the rules the pa team (and by extension the MH team) can change the rules as they wish to suit a situation. This along with MANY weird/dictator style decisions from your team over the rounds leads to distrust from the player base.

If as is said that you don't have the tools to do the job of hunting multis effectively and cannot acquire these tools then really your team is redundant in this endeavour.

I have no issue with you being a team that polices other abuses within the game (offensiveness, racism for example) but if you are unable to hunt multis then that part of your job should be removed.

People will cheat at this game. People will get away with it too. I don't believe the mh team is biased in any way tho maybe the close knit nature of the game reflects in the severity of some punishments and the accuseds ability to defend themselves sometimes (Ace you need to get some people skills seriously!!)

There is really no solution to all this tho. Stay as is and the problem continues. Allow people 2-3 planets each and still some will have 6-9!!

We as a community using the vast knowledge of the player base through there diverse careers and so on need to instead create tools to help mh team if possible... That is where the solution lies I feel
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote