View Single Post
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 00:01   #169
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The GD Music Archive

Electro

Hot Chip - The Warning - it sounds good, the lyrics are good ("over and over and over and over and over, like a monkey with a miniature cymbal" wins the ****ing prize) and you can dance to it. What more do you want? Fellatio?

Dance-Rock

TV On The Radio - Return to Cookie Mountain - As good as the Young Liars EP was, and twice as long. Playhouses might just be better than Staring at the Sun. Get hold of it now.

Indie Pop

Belle and Sebastian - The Life Pursuit - It gets better with every listen. I was surprised to see nobody had mentioned it yet given that me and Nod have both posted in this thread since it got onto the net. They're probably myfavourite band right now, and while this album isnt quite as good as If You're Feeling Sinister or Dear Catastrophe Waitress, there's still no excuse not to buy it. do so.

Trance

Darude - Before The Storm - A wee retro moment here, harking back to 2001. Sandstorm still hasn't left the popular consciousness after this many years, and it's not even the best track on the album. Everybody should listen to Feel The Beat, and i suspect most people would be utterly convinced of the genius of this album having done so.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote