View Single Post
Unread 28 Aug 2010, 07:18   #5
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Return of a Working Class Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy View Post
Hey,

You're just south of me

I'm in Contra Costa, CA (Walnut Creek to be specific...)
We frequently go to Walnut Creek. My wife likes to shop at Nordstroms and several other stores. The computer I am typing this on was bought at the Apple Store in Walnut Creek. While in Walnut Creek we usually go to the movies there.

My wife is a graduate of Concord High School.