View Single Post
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 19:19   #24
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Re: Consecutive cheating revisited

This is stupidest thing ive read in ages.**

Comparing Planetarion with sports is stupid. If you get caught in sports smoking weed (which clearly hinders your performance) you're banned for life. I think certain people need to loosen up and realise this is just a game. I think the fact you paid £5 or £10 to play the round and you're not going to get your monies worth is enough of a punishment.

So in which case you should ban entire alliances for having support planets? Tell you what, heres another suggest: You and the rest of TGV just set up a separate server and play amongst yourselves in your perfect little bubble.

We also know person you are referring to, and if he/she wanted to cheat they have means and resources to use some sort of VNC'ing program. I think if anything rules should be more lenient

**this is also noting i have read every post Bbud has ever wrote.