View Single Post
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 18:09   #20
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice
Re: Consecutive cheating revisited

to be annoying , still think that if sum1 is using same conection in the house you cannot use the time , same as appartment building , and yo cannot ask us to use a web cam to log in so further more i should be good after he proven that he live and is account is paid.

he would actually attack me , unless i was watching im .
second it not hard to put a radom ip and change connection address, after what happening whit vista........

by the way, credits are tied to the email address. by tying the ban to that email address also it means if they want to claim any credits on that - they have to sign up to a 'banned' status.

got really get how it work . he paid for my credit , like that when i reg they still theyr .

like it prevent ppl from having more than 3 account (gf , son , daughter ,coed) can see it getting a small game , few player own the rank for a while .

making smaller allaince and les effective , would force allaince to retal to defend . smaller allaince limit force more small war . more top allaince to battle for top 5. and might help galaxie to work togheter and les whit allaince . whit bp of 3 , make control harder over population , since would be easier to hurt player .
Bbud2 is offline   Reply With Quote