View Single Post
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 15:59   #17
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Consecutive cheating revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbud2
few most fun round was when thyr was a bunch of roidable bot .

you can multi like if you had a trust worthy friend , or farm it.

so to find multi , only way is that he is offline same time , work toghter or ....
Oh how wrong you are. There are many many other ways to catch them in the act - I should know, i coded the tool that the MH use to catch cheats with
Quote:
legaly we aint person only because you play a game , so the fact of using a other pc , and a at worst sum1 saying he actualy paying should be enough.
no
Quote:
i guess that theyr some rule , but pretty sure you could get law suit for deleting account for playing whit sum1 of your famaly.
the eula is air-tight on this part, so no prospect of legal action succeeding.
Quote:
fact i think my dad actaly got a pa acount , aint same house anymore ...
yes... your 'dad'. Does he sometimes log in from the same machine while he's 'visiting'? , does he 'help you on attacks because thats what family does'

Quote:
maybe you can light me a little on how `` out that it is that person``
Ip addresses, times, concurrent login sessions, browser idents, the magic cookie string, etc etc etc etc etc

Quote:
sadly repeating but act is a maximum of 25 player , acount sharing programe
(bust them) would make the game so that a player can whit 100$ , and 17 hours a day online , would be good to be place in top 15 (maybe should be like so) sionce the game isnt all about wining , more of strategic move .
why?