View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 06:12   #81
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
Re: Expantion OF PA Community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
I can see where you're coming from... Yes, introducing the game to a new set of people would be a good thing, and you are probably correct about oodles of different people being on different servers.

One thing that does concern me... How many of us can say that we go hopping into random channels on netgamers? anyone know if there's other games that hang around on netgamers too that maybe few, if any of us know about? I can't help but wonder if it would be the same if PA moved to a different server. sure, there's a lot of extra people... But general blatant advertising = banning in some places, and the amount of random traffic will be pretty slow off the start, if not consistently. Would the move actually be beneficial, and be worth the possible loss of netgamers as a partner?

Just some thoughts anyhoo!
I think thats a veyr good point - the problem we tend to face with new players is getting them on IRC fullstop - the specific network doesn;t seem to bother them.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote