View Single Post
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 11:12   #65
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Expantion OF PA Community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeline
fr0sten not being funny, but why are you researching information with quakenet to that level of detail when you aren't an official representive of the game or jolt?
What the **** does this even mean?

Surely Fr0stens suggestion is a horrible one, atleast part of it. But god damn, who the **** are you anyway? Please resign is this is your level of resolve