View Single Post
Unread 27 Jan 2007, 03:17   #79
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
Re: Drifting towards 21

[quote=All Systems Go]Seeing as everyone has a birthday, I'd put the number at about 100. Give or take 0.
considering a birthday as a day with one or more births, i would say that the number of given days in a year that will have births, out of 100, is around 60.

Quote:
that's an immediate issue which can be resolved straight away. If I then had to apologise to this person on the same day every year for the rest of their lives I probably wouldn't bother.

I'm in regular contact with my friends whose birthday I would know. the odds of everyone forgetting about it is quite slim so there's generally no problem. With people I don't see regularly or very often at all the need/desire to contect them on their birthday diminishes and to send a message may bring them some happiness but not getting into contact will not bring them unhappiness.
When the resolveness of a social construct´s imposition becomes a burden too large to withstand? Apologies and calling people on birthday is the same thing, the difference is, as you stated, that one is easier to accomplish than another.

Quote:
It depends on the situation. Not having sex with family members is not merely sociological in nature as having a child together increases of deformed children.
there is no right and wrong in matters of evolution, depending on the evolutionary cenario, its better to have inbred generations.

Source

Quote:
Who are you to say that if the son and the mother ran away together and had a relationship that they would not eventually throw of the socially instilled negative feelings and have a good time.
An idiot

Quote:
Neglecting the accuracy of this statement for a moment I would like to point out that we are not animals and can join forces to fight for social change.
Oh! Isnt this a goal for everyone to achieve some day?

Quote:

Justify this statement with one shred of evidence.
No!

Quote:
I resent the idea of the normalfamily as being particulaly unhealthy and needlessly superiorat best, and prejudiced and bigotted at worst.
I reserve the right to use statistics as a mean to comprehend normality

Quote:
So people are incapable of change and councelling is just a waste of time? thanks for clearing that up!
Thats a whole different thing from sitting on my computer screen and ranting about Birthdays in an internet forum

Quote: