View Single Post
Unread 26 Jan 2007, 11:24   #68
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Drifting towards 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
This post makes me resent the fact you're alive.
It pains me too, it hurt, but it hurt more to delete it.

Quote:
This is a little bit better.
Some smiley would be appropriate at this point in time to show me being happy that you just said that, however I've read all your post...

Quote:
For ****s sake can we avoid having this smiley three times in the space of ten posts? What the **** happened to real wit? Sacrificed in order to gain more time to watch Big Brother in I suppose?
It's 5 times in 10, thanks to your witty post!

I was just responding to TK, we need a hifive emotion, maybe we have one..but it's shit. So the salute is still sticking your arm and hand up, except its just not slapping the hand and hifiving.

I don't watch Big Brother, I wish I did, I missed the whole is it racism vibe.