View Single Post
Unread 26 Jan 2007, 09:48   #63
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Drifting towards 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharur
To me stuff like this always seems to be one of those "easier said than done" things, as I don't even have the slightest idea how to start about thinking like that.
From the little I've read on the topic, you can actually gain some benefits from simply positive visualising something, or even just saying something to yourself repeatedly even if at first you don't believe it.

On a vaguely related subject, the BBC have an article today : http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3335275.stm on luck.

Quote:
I asked a group of volunteers to spend a month carrying out exercises designed to help them think and behave like a lucky person.

These exercises helped them spot chance opportunities, listen to their intuition, expect to be lucky, and be more resilient to bad luck.

One month later, the volunteers returned and described what had happened. The results were dramatic: 80% of people were now happier, more satisfied with their lives and, perhaps most important of all, luckier.
Of course, all this should be taken with a pinch of salt but I doubt there's much to be lost from trying some of these things.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote