View Single Post
Unread 9 Jun 2014, 00:17   #39
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
So using Kaibas argument with what you are saying, you could say the good ultores or the real ultores is unbeaten this far?
Why try and twist everything??

I'm saying that up until rd 49 ultores were better than the rest by quite a streak but winning 6 rounds takes its toll, especially on drive to perform. Fang deservedly winning rd 49 was just the straw that broke the camels back for ultores then. As eksero says they had been on the wain since rd 45 it's just the rest of alliances were so far behind that even as they dropped off from their peak they were still ahead of the rest.

They have dicked about for 8 rounds now and probably have got a bit of desire back so I guess we''ll see how far they go. I imagine if they sense the win tho then they will go for the throat....
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote